System Center Configuration Manager comprehensively assesses, deploys, and updates servers, client computers, and devices—across physical, virtual, distributed, and mobile environments. Optimized for Windows and extensible, it is the best choice for gaining enhanced insight into and control over IT systems.
We use a structured delivery framework to enhance your understanding of Configuration Manager’s capabilities and ensure a successful engagement. Deliverables included in this offering are as follows:
- Pre-engagement Interview and Questionnaire
- Pre-installation Requirements Checklist to be completed by your staff or with assistance from WME.
- Configuration Manager Deployment includes installation of central site server, database, and reporting services roles in a single-server configuration or up to 3 servers in a multi-server configuration. Includes installation documentation and deployment report.
- OS Image and Application Packaging includes preparing a standard Windows 7 image for deployment and application packages for a standard installation of Office 2010, Adobe Reader, and Adobe Flash.
- Post-Installation Feature Check to verify operation of standard features including OS deployment, software distribution, software updates, hardware and software inventory, desired configuration management, reporting, and remote management.
- Training Boot Camp with exercises covering all standard features conducted on your new Configuration Manager installation
- SMS to SCCM Migration Primer
- Multi-site Pilot
- Zero-touch OS Deployment
- Application Virtualization with App-V
- Custom Window 7 Images
- Additional Application Packages Setup of Hyper-V Host for Labs
If you want to find out more about our services in this area, please contact us.