System Center 2012 App Controller provides a common self-service experience that can help you easily configure, deploy, and manage virtual machines and services across private and public clouds. With the help of WME, you can integrate your public and private cloud into a common interface.
We use a structured delivery framework to enhance your understanding of App Controller and ensure a successful engagement. Deliverables included in this offering are as follows:
- Pre-engagement Interview and Questionnaire
- Pre-installation Requirements Checklist to be completed by your staff or with assistance from WME
- Upload a virtual hard disk or image to Windows Azure from a VMM library or network share
- Add a virtual machine to a deployed service in Windows Azure
- Start, stop, and connect to virtual machines in Windows Azure
- Migrate a virtual machine from VMM to Windows Azure
- Deploy a virtual machine in Windows Azure to create a cloud service
- Add a Service Provider Framework (SPF) hosting provider connection
Add On Services
- Custom Scripting
- Third Party Product Integration
- Monitoring with SCOM
If you want to find out more about our services in this area, please contact us.