6 Months with Ability to Extend up to 12 months
Onsite - 100% (no remote abilities)
Client location Lincolnshire, Chicago
Ability to set hours - Mon-Fri 7-3, 8-4, 9-5, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Federated Authentication between on-prem AD and Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services and ability to demonstrate / explain key concepts - Ability to troubleshoot Federated Authentication SAML-based single sign-on issues between on-prem AD and Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services via SAML traces and tools like Fiddler
- Strong working knowledge of Azure AD Connect and ability to demonstrate / explain key concepts
- Ability to troubleshoot Azure AD Connect between on-prem AD and Microsoft Azure
- Strong working knowledge of Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) as an identity provider
- Ability to troubleshootADFS issues between ADFS and AD
- Strong working knowledge of Active Directory and ability to demonstrate / explain key concepts
- Ability troubleshoot Active Directory with respect to ADFS and Azure Federations
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Azure and ability to demonstrate / explain key concepts
- Ability troubleshoot Azure issues
- Strong working knowledge of PowerShell and ability to demonstrate / explain key concepts
- Abilitytroubleshoot and debug PowerShell script issues
- Extensive understanding of how on-prem AD, ADFS, AAD Connect and Azure and Amazon Web Services can interoperate and function together
Contractor for 6 Months.
Role can be in one of two cities: Ontario or QC - Quebec City.
It is an on-site position
Looking for a Sr. SCCM Engineer (Around 6 Years Exp.)
Required and preferred skills:
- Strong SCCM Skills
- Strong Windows Server Knowledge
- Very Good PowerShell Knowledge
- Team Player
Knowledge of System Center Operational Manager / System Center Orchastrator and SolarWinds is a bonus.
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop version 7 or higher in an Azure hosted LaaS environment
- 7-10 years of systems engineering experience preferred.
- Experience with Architecting, Deploying and Maintaining Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop environments
- Experience with Developing and Maintaining Powershell scripts.
- Experience with Active Directory and Group Policy Objects in support of an Application Publishing and VDI environment
- Experience supporting and managing Netscaler Load Balancers and Gateways in a LaaS enviroment
- Experience with packaging and deploying applications with a VDI solution
- Experience deploying Citrix Storefront
- Experience in Microsoft App-V
Fort Worth, TX
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to lead a Global MS Teams implementation.
MS Teams has been rolled out to a small group and they are looking to expand to entire organization. The candidate will have past experience with Global implementation of MS Teams. PM will responsible for organizing communication, scope and coordination of the implementation.
MS Teams PM – must have GLOBAL implementation experience (Latin America, Asia, etc)
Ability to work alongside lower level internal PM1.
The Java Full Stack developer will be working in our team to deliver and support modern and complex web applications. Part of the role will include developing domain knowledge to support an understanding of the applications being developed, interacting with customers, and being able to create solutions based on general requirements. The position will involve working with one of the company senior developers to realize the technical vision for projects with our lead customer.
MUST HAVE ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE TO BE CONSIDERED. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON-SITE IN CRYSTAL CITY, VA.
Secret Clearance Cisco Network Engineer.
Receives, records, and resolves tier 1 and tier 2 requests within Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Resolves problems remotely and over the phone or in a desk side support capacity. Troubleshoots, configures and/or replaces laptop, desktop, and peripheral hardware components. Supports client specific applications within agreed scope. Ensures a high-level of client satisfaction. Installs and configures MS Windows Operating Systems or other operating systems as specified by the client. Installs, configures and supports desktop application software using local and network installation methods and customizes installations using software distribution tools.
MUST HAVE ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE TO BE CONSIDERED. MUST BE WILLING TO WORK ON-SITE IN D.C.
Top Secret/SCI Firepower SME/Engineer, on-site in D.C.
Tenant to Tenant Migration
- Strong Migration experience and ability to lead a migration effort.
- Sr M365 Tenant to Tenant Migration (Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, etc...) consultant.
- Experience with BitTitan migration tools. Strong Powershell skills also.
- Ability to provide technical thought leadership to a migration team.
Contract to Hire
Seeking a capable Senior Data Engineer (already certified on Google Cloud Platform) for a consulting engagement to help develop their new Google Cloud data platform. The client is a fast-growing, digitally enabled non-profit that improves benefits access for thousands of underserved people.
As part of our Data Engineering team in our Data Science department, the Senior Data Engineer will:
· Document and support redesign of existing end to end data flow to support short and long term growth objectives and to communicate potential issues and impacts of approach.
· Refactor existing data pipelines (mostly in Airflow) for automation, scalability, extensibility, and transparency
· Support the buildout of our new GCP data platform and collaborate on architectural patterns for it with the Data Engineering team
· Support the development of machine learning models with productionizing, monitoring and alerting tools
· Implement continuous improvements using our existing tools/technologies, which include SQL, Airflow, Python, Docker/Kubernetes, and others such as Terraform and Apache Beam. May also be expected to research and select other tools when the situation demands
· Consult to software engineers on data-related changes to suite of software applications, including schema/model design, table structure, and data collection
· Engage with colleagues and collaborators using curiosity, critical thinking, a drive to completion, empathy, and a focus on impact
· Extend data access and performance design standards for the data platform, software engineering, and all products and services accessing information
· Knowledge Transfer/Coach Data Science and Data and Technology Teams On Both Existing Environments, Enhancements and Recommended Modifications to ensure ongoing internal knowledge as well as future enhancements, maintenance and support.