Enterprise Mobility helps to provide employees with secure and seamless access to corporate email and documents as well as familiar email and productivity experiences with mobile apps such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Enterprise Mobility also helps protect corporate data on the device itself and beyond with four layers of protection — all without affecting the personal data on the device. IT can even manage these apps without requiring the device to be enrolled for management.
Better Office management
Integrate with Microsoft Office and bring managed mobile productivity across platforms, with or without a device enrollment.
Single identity for accessing corporate resources
Manage access to all corporate resources, both on premises and in the cloud, with a single identity.
Extensive protection of corporate email and documents across four layers
Protect at the identity, device, application and data layers.
Run in the cloud from the ground up and work seamlessly with cloud services, such as Microsoft Office 365 and on-premises infrastructure.
1. Azure Active Directory Premium – delivers multi-factor authentication; access control based on device health, user location; and, holistic security reports, audits and alerts.
2. Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics – helps extend the visibility, auditing and control you have on-premises to your cloud applications.
3. Azure Information protection – provides persistent data protection of files shared internally and externally, including the option to track, classify and label data
4. Microsoft Cloud App Security – provides deep visibility and control of data inside cloud applications.
5. Microsoft Intune – makes it easier to secure and manage iOS, Android and Windows PCs all from one console. Deep integration with Office 365 helps keep company data secure in the Office mobile apps.