Tap into WME’s Mechanical Engineering Staffing and Mechanical Engineering placement services for expert engineering talent. As a leading supplier of engineering talent in the United States, Canada and Mexico City, we bring expertise from niche-market through enterprise-level organizations.
Our expert recruiters have a deep understanding of the highly-specific skillset which sets engineering talent apart from other industries. We offer flexibility in placing talent on a contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement basis.
Mechanical Engineering Focus Areas and Technical Skills
|•Bioengineering||•Manufacturing & Materials|
|•Combustion||•Mechanics & Vibration|
|•Fluid Mechanics||•Solid Mechanics|
|•Heat Transfer||•Systems, Measurement & Controls|
|•HVAC & Refrigeration|
- WME has a three-step interview/screen process that includes a deep technical dive with our internal Sr. Architects (most competitors have a single layer screening process through their recruiting staff).
- Strong sense of partnership and the ability to scale and flex as needed
- Recruiting team is niched out by technology skills and vertical
- Dedicated recruiters based on customer needs
- 90% of our 10,000 candidates are referred in from someone working with WME directly or indirectly in the past (three degrees of separation from the candidate we need to the resource we have working)
- Flexible to scale, be structured and nimble
- Flexible to tap into a diverse workforce through our community outreach efforts (IBA, Beacon, WBEC-East, NGLCC, etc.)
- Diverse and inclusive candidate pool representing 50% of our overall candidate pool
- Strong diversity supplier program to partner with others to deliver and support overflow capacity as needed
- #8 on the Philly 100 2019
- #1171 on the Inc5000 with an impressive growth rate of 386.61%
- 24 – 72-hour turnaround time for candidates upon completion of new order qualification
- All resources are connected by three degrees of separations from those already working – reducing your risk
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction, or after 2 weeks, we will replace the candidate at no cost
- Highly scalable to place resources in volume in a short period of time
- 100% debt free with strong lines of credit to pull from when needed
o Followed by background check and drug screen
o Reference checks
o Personality assessments (when needed)
o Hands-on skills assessment (build prototypes, etc.)
o Working interviews to match the right candidate to the right company
WME is a ready-for-work solution with 25,000 pre-vetted candidates within the United States. Many of them are PhD candidates in their specialized fields. Our services are flexible and scalable and our response time is 48 to 72 hours for contract, temporary, or temporary-to-hire resources. This makes WME a “go-to” partner for our more than 250 satisfied customers.