Everyone knows it’s imperative to keep IT systems operating for smooth-running business functions, but keeping a dedicated in-house IT staff can leave you lacking in the latest technologies and be incredibly costly. WME’s Remote Monitoring and Management services manage your IT support needs.
WME’s Remote Monitoring and Management IT Services manage the systems and networks that keep your servers, networks and PCs up and running. We’ll craft the managed IT plan to maximize your team’s productivity and minimize downtime.
WME uses remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools to keep an eye on the performance and overall health of your IT infrastructure. We’ll perform regularly scheduled and ad-hoc systems maintenance including:
- Automated tasks like the cleaning of temporary files
- Applying tested security patches as required
- Installing virus and malware protection
- System backup and disaster recovery/business continuity support
- WME provides a 24x7x365 Help Desk with Tier I, II and III U.S. based technicians for our customers to speak and work with as if they’re part of your IT staff.
- WME performs proactive maintenance to stabilize your IT environment and as-needed remediation that helps the business control IT support costs by ensuring better service for your end-users who rely on reliable IT technology to do their business with a minimum of disruption
WME is your trusted resource in maintaining your servers, maintaining up-time and performance. WME’s certified Microsoft server engineers provide premiere support for your Windows servers.
WME Managed Services certified storage engineers make sure your storage arrays and SAN storage solutions stay accessible and operating at optimal performance.
Virtualization technology is used in most modern data centers to maximize an environment’s efficiency. WME’s experts are available to support Microsoft hypervisors and VMWare
Microsoft Exchange has become the de facto all-in-one communication and collaboration tool. WME professionals manage, monitor and support your Exchange server.
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
Many businesses are finding virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) applications, such as VMware Horizon View or Citrix XenDesktop to be beneficial. VDI helps ease desktop management while aiding in workforce mobility and BYOD environments. Desktops are hosted virtually in the cloud or on-premise while being accessible remotely by a user’s device of choice. WME specializes in maintaining, monitoring and administration.